Monday, December 5, 2016

A Brief Introduction



Along with several others of my colleagues at Adelphi University, I've been asked by my Dean to do a little presentation of my work--I guess because I'm a bit "under the radar".  Rather than do a Powerpoint with questionable links to my websites,etc., I thought I'd gather together some things here at home for convenience.

For those who aren't familiar, my work over the last 15 years has been in collage, comics and-most recently--animation. For those who want to see a fuller accounting-please see my FB page: facebook.com/geoffgroganetal/ 
 This isn't everything I've done, but the things that stand out to me looking back.
So--without further ado, a career retrospective: 
Collage(2000-2005):







Comics:
Look Out! Monsters(2008)










More Comics:

 Fandancer(2010) 













 KORUMBU! pts.I & II (2011)
( Korumbu Confesses! & Korumbu Attacks!) 

Jetpack Jr. (2011-)
www.gocomics.com/jetpack-jr







and Jetpack this week:  http://www.gocomics.com/jetpack-jr/2016/12/05

 Animation(2016):

 
Bella Dilemma TV Show Trailer from Geoff Grogan on Vimeo.


 And-my current work-in-progress:  
Plastic Babyheads from Outer Space



PBHFOS8-1 from Geoff Grogan on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment